Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Thanksgiving Animal Style & Unknown Gift


So on Thanksgiving, I decided to go along with the animal print trend and thrift a cheetah print dress from Goodwill Second Debut in carytown. I got the dress for $7, and it wasn't even on sale. I also bought this fabulous belt That i turned into a bib necklace for only $5. Can you believe this was a belt? OMG! I added a gold tone two finger ring I got for only $1.99 and my gold tone cuff that I bought for $2.50. The earrings were from the haul video I did for Diversity Thrift a couple of weeks ago and they only cost $0.50. I finished the look with a necktie as a belt, because little did I know I wasn't bloated that day (I was pregnant). And of course my favorite boots this season because I was opting to forgo the heels for a while.

 Look at me trying to profile with this belly, I'm such a Diva.
Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment