Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year & New View


So it's finally 2012! Thank God, the year has begun again, now everyone has a chance to change from the asshole they were before, to an even better and smarter one today. I'm just kidding ;-P

This year I'm going back to my un-be-weavable style. I'm trying to retain as much heat as possible. Being natural and bald was cute, fun, and empowering but my pregnant behind is cold now! So, I'm still repping for #teamnatural, I'm just doing it under all this hair at the moment. Don't want to get sick and I'm not a dedicated hat wearer.

As you can see I'm rocking the cobalt blue leather retro jacket from my first haul video on New Years Eve. I even played in the blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick, too. I'm such a freakin lady! I got so many compliments on it at church and my friend's party that I forgot to take more pictures. Does that even make sense? I'm really just trying to hide my preggo belly, but I'll leave you with that excuse. LOL

I must admit that I wasn't posting as much as I should have because I was sick (first trimester sucks), depressed, and tired as hell, which is not your problem. So to avoid filling the Internet with even more emo post, like those annoying chicks complaining about their deadbeat boyfriends, I just remained silent. It's better to deal with your ish, versus annoying everyone and never coming up with a solution. Either way, I'm back and getting much better. I'm excited about this New Year and can't wait to get into more stuff that will inspire and motivate.

So until next time, keep rocking out with your cocks out ( I just heard that on TV, thought I give it a try... Hmmm, not so much.) Love you dolls xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment