Monday, October 17, 2011

Throwback DIY Project - Fashionable Bracelets Re-Designed into Shoe Decor

Re-Designed by I'esha GaptoothDiva
This was one of my first creations. I had a wedding and I needed some ultra bling on my shoes. Every shoe store disappointed me, so I had to do what a Diva had to do.

I used...
  • A Glue Gun
  • Two Fashion accessory bracelets from Macy's
  • Some Super Glue
  • And a pair of shoes I bought from Burlington Coat Factory for about $25

I had to hold the bracelets in place for 10 minutes each and after a few years, they haven't come off yet.
I love these shoes! They are comfortable and some serious head-turners.

Look out for more of these because I need to update my shoe collection. Why waste 'em when you can remake 'em.


Re-Designed by I'esha GaptoothDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment