Sunday, October 16, 2011

Urban Wool Turban Made From A Winter Scarf

I think this look makes me look older and more conservative, but this is the best thing for me when I need a touch up of color and don't feel like messing with the make-up. The glasses are courtesy of Regina's in RVA and the wool turban was created using one of my winter scarves. I told you, I make things work with little to no pennies, LOL. My blazer is a clearance item from Target and a self-created beaded necklace (that is hiding near my cleavage) was added to make this casual look a little more dressy.

I wasn't in the mood for lashes or makeup but I thanked two girls at fashon show rehearsal for their lovely compliments on my look. Goes to show you can radiate beauty without all that madness. Get 'em dolls, "F" Your Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment