Saturday, October 15, 2011

Welcome to "F" Your Style Dollface!



So with the success of GaptoothDiva.com and GaptoothDiva Radio, I wanted to expand just a tad bit into something I'm very much interested in. As if I wasn't already a nerd with the website, social media management, radio show, and etc, I'm also a avid DIY junkie. I love fashion (not labels) and arts & crafts, so my passion is recreating old clothes into new wearable pieces and thrifting.

Now, I know more than anyone how hard it can be to shop and style yourself with a limited budget. Ever since I quit that hell-hole to do this semi-full time, your girl's pocket book seems a little light. So what I've learned over the years of balling and then not-balling, is how to make a dollar stretch. This is not some cocky speech about how I'm the flyest broke chick in the universe (wink), but I make do, and so can you.

No matter what anyone says about your style, and the end of the day it's your style. You live with it, you adore it, and you created it. This is dedicated to the weird, nerdy, off the chain chicks who love to take it to another level with their looks and they don't apologize for anything. No insecurity here!

I will be showcasing my personal style and creations and highlighting a few of my fab friends along the way. I'm so excited because when I say I love this sh*t, I'm so sincere.

Anyway, until next time and thanks for stopping by the grand opening of "F" Your Style, where I take Fashion, Style and Runway and do it Our Way.

xoxox - I'esha GaptoothDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment