Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GaptoothDiva - Dollar Store Makeup Haul for Beginners


I decided to help a few of my friends out, who aren't really into makeup only because of the price and cost associated with most products. Everyone doesn't have a budget for cosmetics, so they choose to opt out of participating in wearing them. I totally understand. So in an effort to cater to my Recessionistas and Budget-Friendly Divas, I put together a video of some cool makeup finds that I snagged from my local Dollar Tree in RVA.

The Motivation: No one should be trying to decipher your beauty regimen, unless you want to explain that. Use whatever products fit your budget and your style intent. :-)

**Check out www.FYourStyle.blogspot.com for more of my DIY, fashion, and Finds**
**Check out www.GaptoothDiva.com for more of the baddest creative motivation**
Follow me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/GaptoothDiva and "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GaptoothDivaonline

No comments:

Post a Comment