Friday, March 23, 2012

My Spring Low Priced Nail Picks


So Spring is finally here and it's time for us to turn up the volume on our go to colors and hues. I don't know about you, but in the winter black and gray reign supreme in my wardrobe. I can't help but fall back on loud colors, no matter what the trend is, because the weather just puts me in that mood. However, Spring is my time to bust out of that shell and step into brighter more "girly" territory.

In my quest to share beauty tips and tricks for those of us who don't have mountains of money in the bank, I found some really cool and trendy nail colors at a local tween store. Yes, I said TWEEN... only because they sell mostly merchandise that I would have wanted at 12 - 15 years old, LOL. However, if you want to save money, often you have to step outside of the box.

I recently visited FiveBelow in Chesterfield Virginia and checked out their beauty section. In their #5BNailshop, they had Funky Fingers nail polish 3 for $5.00 and Fresh Paint nail polish for $2.00 each.

The current trend is dipping your fingers in pastels and cool hues, such as the ones above in the pic

(from left to right: Funky Fingers in Mrs. Mint, Fresh Paint in Papaya,
and Fresh Paint in Bashful)



If you are like me and many girls I know and you prefer to go for the safe hues or french manicures, try these cute colors out today and tell me what you think. They are some long lasting and very fresh looking polishes. I love them and I know you will, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment