Sunday, November 13, 2011

Before & After DOE Video Shoot

Before the video shoot
Before the video shoot

























So on Saturday, Doe The Paperboy asked us to come through for his music video shoot. I was excited and so down to do it. However, after over extending myself beyond my limits of things to do, I forgot to get a haircut and color the night before. I felt unprepared and a little rough. That is my honest account of my feelings that day. Even though I felt like crap, I still wanted to come through and show my support. When I got there, He asked me to throw on one of the t-shirts from local designer Arbriel Ainigriv Adorn Winfield

I loved the t-shirt so much, that i forgot how bad I was feeling earlier that day. He is really doing some great things in the art, fashion, and music spectrum for Richmond, Virginia. I can't wait to share more info about him on GaptoothDiva.com So make sure you tune in for that very soon. Check out more of their stuff at http://www.ainigrivadorn.com/

It's amazing what a little pink and black butterfly t-shirt can do for my mood.

After the video shoot
After the video shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment