Monday, November 7, 2011

GaptoothDiva Diversity Thrift Store Haul November 2011


I decided to do a haul video from my trip to Diversity Thrift store in Richmond, Virginia on Sunday November 6th, 2011. This was after attebnding the fantastic Don't Hate, Celebrate Fashion Show at The GCCR 1407 Sherwood Avenue 23220. It was a great experience and I got to walk out with alot of things for less than $15 total. From a leather jacket to some earrings, to some graphic t-shirts for my son, I was happy to say my experience and my fashion finds at this store (one of my favorites) was worth sharing with you. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions down below. Also, check me out at www.GaptoothDiva.com

My Personal Style Blog - www.fyourstyle.blogspot.com

My Official Website - www.GaptoothDiva.com

Follow me on Twitter - www.Twitter.com/GaptoothDiva

"Like" us on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/GaptoothDivaOnline

Subscribe Today for the Latest in Fashion, Music, and The Baddest Creative Motivation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment