Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Falling into EarthTones and Dark Colors


So If you know me, which most of you don't, you would know that winter time is the worst. I don't like this time of year because of the lack of fashion choices I'm stuck with in order to keep warm. It's more expensive to dress up in the winter, due to the many layers you are required to have, and I hate covering up. So with that said, I'm slowly (but surely), preparing for the winter season by buying some amazing flat knee boots that can go with practically anything. They have a chain and stud bracelet attached to them, that i can take on or off depending on what I'm wearing.

So far the boots are great, and I might wear these more often than a fashionista should, but as I mature, I'm searching for comfort and fashion.... not just fashion. Damn, those women who placed that that burden on me. LOL.

In this outfit, I'm sporting my seasonal black sweater with gold, silver, and bronze shimmery stripes. My favorite snake belt to  cinch my waist, some brown skinny slacks, and these fab boots that only cost me $30 at a show retailer near my home. I layered my bangles (an addiction) and threw on some chain link earrings to match. my makeup is a combination of bronze and gold to match the sweater and  I'm off to sell fashion to the world.

I like this outfit because it's functional and warm for this cold day. It makes my boobs look huge, but what can you do. I was just seeking comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment