Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GaptoothDiva - Ginger Blonde Hair Color Tutorial For The Bald and Beautiful


I decided to do a hair color tutorial for those who are trying to achieve that platinum blonde/ginger blonde hue in their hair. I use products specifically designed for African American women. I used the Creme of Nature Nourishing Permanent Hair Color Treatment in 9.3 Ginger Blonde. This entire process cost me less than $10 if you include the $5.00 jar of shea butter. However, that Jar will last a few weeks, so it only cost $5.99 + tax.

I don't take anything from professional hair stylist, however I opt to do my own hair color at home vs. paying someone else to do it for me. I advocate for the frugal fashionista on a budget and this video is for that type of woman. Let's be self-sufficient with our style and beautty!

For more information on my personal style, check out my personal style blog - F Your Style (just started a month less than a month ago) at www.Fyourstyle.blogspot.com

Check out my official website:  www.GaptoothDiva.com for motivation, inspiration and interview w/ fashion, music, and business professionals.

Follow me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/GaptoothDiva

"Like" us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GaptoothDivaOnline

Subscribe Today!! It's Free
Sub 4 Sub and TTTT
www.GaptoothDiva.com
www.FYourStyle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment