Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall Inspired Blazer and Legging Look w/ Thrifted Vintage Hugo Boss Polka Dot Blazer and Brown Boots




 
This is the vintage Hugo Boss blazer from the haul video I did of Diversity Thrift not too lomg ago. I paired it with some brown stir-ups (leggings with the hooks at the bottom) which fit very comfortably. I also paired it with a cream half sleeve basic t-shirt and a pair of brown riding boots that I love. The heel isn't too high, so I can walk around in them all day long. With my hair color this outfit was a sure hit. I also wore the vintage gold clip-on earrings from the haul video as well that set me back only $0.50 a pair. I attached a brown bow to my waste to act as a belt and threw on the gold bangles and a gold leave necklace that I made out of old jewelry that I had laying around.

It's a simple outfit that really received a lot of compliments on Saturday. I looked relaxed and comfortable, but I felt like a million bucks. Like one of those outfits where you can't tell if I'm just being modest or if I'm really living off of modest means. Either way, I was fab-u-lous!

"F" your style xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment