Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Night of Two Fashion Shows in RVA



This is what I chose to wear to the Fashion Surge Fashion show in RVA and the Don't Hate, Celebrate Fashion show with Diversity Thrift Store on Saturday, November 5th. It wasn't really chilly outside and I did want to rock my favorite pair of boots with a skirt and no tights before the wind snatched the skin off my knee caps. I threw on another thrift store find, this plaid black and cream jacket that set me back only $5.00 at diversity thrift a few months ago. Thanks to my sister for helping find this piece. I love it!

I kept it simple with the accessories (Something outside the norm for me) as to not overwhelm my outfit and take any attention off the models (wink). So I opted for diamond clustered studs (CZ, actually) and a simple necklace. I can't go without my bangles, so you already know I wasn't letting that go. The dress I had on was from Fashion Metro ( I think) I had it for so long that i totally forgot. It's a great dress with pockets on the sides. It's like a tank with a skirt attached and it came with a bib necklace that I opted out of wearing this evening because it's grey and black.

I'm ready to go.... F*ck Your Style!!

To check out the fashion show reviews, click here:

Fashion Surge Fashion Show in Richmond, Virginia - GaptoothDiva Review

Diversity Thrift's Don't Hate, Celebrate Diversity Fashion Show Review

No comments:

Post a Comment