Friday, November 11, 2011

DIY Fresh Individual Eyelashes

It's nothing like some fresh individual eyelashes. I think I'm addicted to these things. Without them I feel naked, so I keep doing them on a bi-weekly basis. I know, I know... This is my vice.

To complete this look I used:
Ardell's Duralash Naturals knot free 100% Human Hair Lashes in Long (Black)
Individual lash glue
Vaseline for the back of my palm
Tweezers
Foil (small square)


I use the foil to pour the glue out and I use the Vaseline (a small dime size amount) to make my hand sticky, so the lashes will stick to them. This method saves me time from pulling the lashes off the tray. I simply pull off a row of lashes at a time and I place them on my hand, so I can rotate from my hand to the piece of foil containing the glue very quickly.
This whole process takes me a little less than 30 minutes.
I refuse to pay anyone to do this for me, its so easy to learn.
However, if you just can't do this for whatever reason but really want to achieve this look, contact me. I'll do this for only $20 flat. Email me at GaptoothDiva@hotmail.com
Later dolls, I'm posting new info and videos after this weekend so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment